About Me

My photo
Taryn is a two-day-a-week speech language pathologist and a full time mama. Lawson is a teacher at an alternative school where he loves his job! We have three wonderful, spirited boys and are so blessed!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Walking

Judah is walking! At 11 months! Not what I expected. He will still crawl, but his preferred method of movement is on two feet. My in-laws were in town this past week and Terri (Grammie) and I went out to find Judah some shoes. Lo and behold, the kid has fat feet, so we had to find some extra wide shoes. As a boy, the selection is already slim, but when you add in fat (cute and adorable) feet, there are around two choices. But they are cute choices!!!!



1 comment:

Hershbine Family said...

too cute! alex has always had wide feet... when she was little, if I wanted play shoes for her... keds and new balance were IT...but as she got bigger it has gotten better. that is what we get for having such adorable chunky babies =)