About Me

My photo
Taryn is a two-day-a-week speech language pathologist and a full time mama. Lawson is a teacher at an alternative school where he loves his job! We have three wonderful, spirited boys and are so blessed!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Ten Years

On July 1st, Lawson and I celebrated 10 years of marriage. It seems like only yesterday we were graduating from Montevallo, moving all our belongings to Tutwiler Hall where I was going to be a residence hall director, and then getting married. It has been a wonderful 10 years and we have been blessed. On our anniversary, Dad and BeeBee watched the boys and Lawson and I went on a date. We ate a P.F. Changs and watched Karate Kid. Talk about a crazy night! It was great to be able to eat our food and not rush. It was nice to be able to get away and just talk and enjoy each other's company. I love you, babe!

Keeping it hardcore in front of the "swagger wagon". That's how we roll!


Obligatory photo in front of the Bradford Pear tree in our yard. It has had lots of shots in front of it.

1 comment: