About Me

My photo
Taryn is a two-day-a-week speech language pathologist and a full time mama. Lawson is a teacher at an alternative school where he loves his job! We have three wonderful, spirited boys and are so blessed!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Birthday party

This year we had a small family birthday party for Lawson. It was so relaxed and easy. I had a simple menu: grilled chicken, baked beans, Asian slaw, cupcakes from Edgar's and ice cream. Super simple, super easy.


We had a Mickey Mouse birthday party. This is his sleepy face. I had just woken him up from his nap.

Mimi, Lawson and Judah


Mimi and Lawson


Thanks Casey for letting us borrow the bouncy house! Lawson and Sophia loved it!

Vincent and Judah got a turn in the bouncy house.

We got Lawson a sand box. He seemed to think it was a great gift.

Vincent



The best cupcakes. Ever!


This photo cracks me up! They weren't unhappy, just yelling.

Pull it together boys! I want BeeBee and DeeDee to have some kids!

Singing to Lawson. I love Judah in the corner. I think he wanted a bite of cake.


Big bite!

Tony and Vincent

Jimmy and Zoe

Opening presents


Playing with all the new toys!


Papi and Judah


Damaris and Zoe


Baby Lawson had figured out that he could pick up this Buzz Lightyear rocket and get people wet. Ryan was the lucky one. So Ryan had to try it out too!

Lawson and Sophia


Swords!

It was a great birthday party! We missed Grammie and Pawpaw, Aunt Brooke, Uncle Seth, Alyssa and Jaron. Hopefully they will be able to make it next year.

2 comments:

The Westmorelands said...

i love, love, LOVE that picture of jimmy and zoe!! so precious! happy birthday to lawson! our boys could play in their sandbox for hours on end. they get so dirty, but they LOVE it. great 3-year-old gift!

Sarah said...

THese pictures are amazing!!! The one of Lawson and Sophia hugging is precious. And that sweet one of Vincent!!! I agree the one of Zoe and her daddy is just too sweet. Also the family picture of screaming boys is like every family picture we have ever taken! Thanks for having us for the party. The food was out of this world and the company even better. Happy Birthday Lawson!