About Me

My photo
Taryn is a two-day-a-week speech language pathologist and a full time mama. Lawson is a teacher at an alternative school where he loves his job! We have three wonderful, spirited boys and are so blessed!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Rollin'

Judah rolled from his tummy to his back on Thursday, November 19th (Sorry about the date, I want to remember!):) So, not quite 4 months and rolling over. I knew that big head would come in handy. He was on the bed taking a nap (surrounded by pillows-that's for the grandparents) and I hear him wake up and kind of cry and then nothing. So when I went in there he had rolled over. He was looking at the light and looking quite proud of himself. What a big boy!

1 comment:

mallory said...

what a great picture of your family! So glad he is rolling too! Let the fun begin!