About Me

My photo
Taryn is a two-day-a-week speech language pathologist and a full time mama. Lawson is a teacher at an alternative school where he loves his job! We have three wonderful, spirited boys and are so blessed!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

O, O, X, X

If you have seen Nacho Libre, you are familiar with the letter that Ignacio (Nacho) sends Sister Encarnacion before he wrestles Ramses. Anyway, at the end of the letter, Ignacio has some "x's" and "o's" and you hear his voice saying "Hug, hug, kiss, kiss, big hug, big, kiss, little kiss, little hug, kiss, kiss" or something to that effect. So now Lawson will run around and ask you for a "Hug, hug, kiss, kiss." Too cute! And we are always happy to comply!

2 comments:

Jeremy and Michelle said...

jeremy and i always sign notes and emails to each other this way and it always cracks me up because when I read it I hear Nacho in my head saying "Big Hug, Little Kiss" - next time I see Lawson I'll have to get him to say it for me - too cute!

Kathy Posey said...

Taryn- I saw your blog when I was looking at Jessica's. I can not beleive how big baby Lawson has gotten! He is cuter every time I see him!