About Me

My photo
Taryn is a two-day-a-week speech language pathologist and a full time mama. Lawson is a teacher at an alternative school where he loves his job! We have three wonderful, spirited boys and are so blessed!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Judah's Progress

Things are moving right along with Judah's progress. I am 30 weeks and feeling pretty good. I don't love being out in the heat, but that is normal for me when I am not pregnant.

This is me at 26 weeks. I got to go to "Wicked" with my friends Sarah and Jean Evelyn. It was a wonderful girls night out! We went to a girlie restaurant called Chez Lulu and then had a great time at the musical. Unfortunately they are quite strict about when you can use the restroom and there was only a 10 minute intermission. If you weren't in your seats when they called you, you had to wait until the song was over. Needless to say...since Sarah and I are pregnant, we didn't make it back in time. But it was fun to see the people run back to their seats when the house lights were flashing.
Taryn, Sarah and Jean Evelyn


This is me at 30 weeks.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the pictures. THe one of Lawson looking up at you is priceless. And my hair looks red - RANDOM. I've always wanted red hair. Actually died it red one time and Tony called me Carrot Top behind my back to my employer. Not too nice but funny and true. It was not a pretty sight. Hope you are having a great time in NC. Playdates upon return!

annieck said...

You are so tiny and adorable! How is that possible?! I think I have your baby weight and mine. :)