About Me

My photo
Taryn is a two-day-a-week speech language pathologist and a full time mama. Lawson is a teacher at an alternative school where he loves his job! We have three wonderful, spirited boys and are so blessed!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 12, 2009

We are happy to announce...

that we are going to have another baby! New Baby Hopper will be arriving on or around July 25th. We heard the heartbeat this past Thirsday. I am 12 weeks and entering my second trimester, so I am hoping that I won't be as tired. This pregnancy has been wonderful so far. Please keep us in your prayers!

8 comments:

Gloria said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That's wonderful!!! So, Lawson and Baby #2 will be a little more than 2 years apart! My two are just under 2 years apart in age, and it has worked out fabulously. A real advantage to having kids close together in age is that they generally play well together, or that's been my experience at least. I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to find out if Lawson will have a little brother or sister, but you'll still have 6-8 weeks to find out (if you're planning on finding out). Congratulations! How exciting!

Prentices said...

Aw, so happy for you guys! Loved reading all about Lawson's latest things, sounds like he will be a wonderful big brother!

Hope your energy comes back soon - you need all you can get to keep up with that little man!

annieck said...

YEA, TARYN! That's AWESOME! After I read your comment on my blog, I was like, "Huh? Did I miss something?! Oh no! How embarrassing! She's pregnant, and I totally forgot!"
Thank goodness I'm not as crazy as I thought!
Congratulations!!! That's AWESOME news! Will you find out what you're having???

Sarah said...

Yea! Here's to strapping babies in baby slings and chasing after toddlers. This summer is going to be so much fun for The Hoppers and MOrlandts!

Sarah

MamaJean said...

So happy for you! Remember that I am more than happy to keep baby Lawson when you have appointments!
You and Sarah are going to have so much fun! Will you choose to find out if boy or girl?

MamaJean

thewheelerfamily said...

Yea! I'm so excited for you both! I look forward to reading about your progress. Praying for you...

Ryan and Emily said...

Congratulations!!!! You need to come visit SC soon!

Justin, Kristi and William said...

That is just wonderful news! I am soo happy for you guys. I hope you are feeling well!!!

Kristi