So we decided to go to the Georgia Aquarium and show him a lot of fish. Actually, Lawson (dad) and I really wanted to go. Baby Lawson could have cared less. He slept all the way to Atlanta and most of the time we were in the aquarium. His proud daddy carried him around and tons of ladies "oohed and ahhed" over him. He is really cute.:) We saw the whale sharks, and now Lawson wants to plan a trip to the Yucatan Peninsula to swim with them. Their throats are the size of quarters, so we won't get eaten when we swim with them. Or at least Lawson won't get eaten. I might be in the boat taking pictures. We loved the Beluga whales. I had never see one of those in an aquarium so that was a treat. They were very interactive with the crowd and would almost pose for pictures. Baby Lawson seemed to really look at them. Maybe he could see them. The pictures that I am posting are from our trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment