About Me

My photo
Taryn is a two-day-a-week speech language pathologist and a full time mama. Lawson is a teacher at an alternative school where he loves his job! We have three wonderful, spirited boys and are so blessed!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Finally

Hooray! I figured it out. So now I can get on with things and add some more pictures. Baby Lawson is sleeping on my lap right now. I am watching him, typing this blog and eating dinner all at the same time. It's amazing how when you become a parent, you find that you can do many things at once. I want to put him in his crib, but we have developed this habit of waking up when we are put down in the crib. My grandma says that you can't spoil a baby at this age, so hopefully that is true. Sometimes I just want to hold him and look at him and squeeze him and kiss him. Then there are days where I just want to be able to eat lunch with both hands.:) We will be spending a lot of time together this year. I took a year off from my job as a speech-language patholgist at Shades Cahaba Elementary School in Homewood, where I have been for the last five years. I am going to do some contract work with Homewood and see the private school kids and preschool speech only kids. That will take one day out of the week. During that time, Lawson will be getting spoiled by his Aunt "DeeDee", my sister Damaris.



She was spoiling him with clothes and toys before he even arrived. It's great to have family around to help you out. For free.:)



Well, I am going to publish this thing and see how it works. I did get Baby Lawson in his crib with no waking up. I need to go sleep while he's sleeping too.

No comments: