I never got around to posting for Finn's 8th month of life, so I will combine months 8 and 9. What can I say about this little guy? He continues to be a precious bundle of fun! He is happy and laid back and loves to watch people. Especially his brothers. This is such a great age because he is really starting to interact with others, but only from the safety of Mama and Daddy's arms. He has said his "first" word at 9 months, which is "da". This has made Lawson so happy! I went shopping with Damaris and another friend, Whitney, and when we would laugh at something, Finn would laugh too. It was precious! He is crawling like a champ and is cruising along furniture. He can stand for a second or two and then sits down. He continues to have a milk protein intolerance and I can tell if dairy has sneaked into my diet, because poor Finn will have tummy issues. He is loving baby food. So far, there is not a baby food he won't eat. I love the baby food in pouches. Granted, they are more expensive, but when we are out and about, not having to deal with a spoon is wonderful! He is wearing 12 month clothes and a size 4 diaper, although a size 3 still fits. He seems to be getting longer and seems slimmer than the other boys. The days are flying by! Sometimes when I hold him while he is sleeping, I want to capture those moments to remember forever. They are so fleeting and I feel like his little life is just speeding by!!!!
Yummy french fries!
Oh my goodness! I want to kiss this face all day!






No comments:
Post a Comment