I have a 5-year-old Kindergartener! Where has the time gone? When Lawson walked into his school for the first time for orientation, he was so nervous. But after spending time in his classroom with his new friends and teachers, he was ready for school to start! We found out who his teacher was a couple days before the first day of school. He is in a class of 24 children, with two teacher, Mrs. Hale and Ms. Richardson. At Kindergarten Orientation, he met his teachers, found his seat in the classroom, and met his new classmates. On the first day of school, Lawson, Judah, Finn and I walked him to class. He was so ready to go in! We had to make him pose for a picture outside the classroom. He then went right in, found his seat and started working. I didn't even get a kiss from him. He was so excited. We stood in the hallway for a couple of minutes, watching him and talking with another couple who were dropping of their daughter. And we realized how confident and happy Lawson is. He walked into a situation that could be scary with such ease and grace. I pray that the start of every school year is this great!
Eating breakfast-flat eggs and pancakes
smiling with a mouthful of pancakes
What a ham!
Little brother photo bomb!
Lawson and Daddy
Lawson and Mama
Lawson wanted to stand by the light post for a picture.
Lawson's sweet teacher, Mrs. Hale









No comments:
Post a Comment