About Me

My photo
Taryn is a two-day-a-week speech language pathologist and a full time mama. Lawson is a teacher at an alternative school where he loves his job! We have three wonderful, spirited boys and are so blessed!

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Saving money

At the end of May I was able to go to Publix and save a ton of money! With coupons. And I had to take a picture of it. I spent $39 and saved $182. Not too shabby!




The items are as follows:
  • 4 bottles of V8 Fusion
  • 4 bottles of Glass Plus
  • 3 boxes of cereal
  • 1 gallon of milk (free because I bought the cereal)
  • 4 loaves of garlic bread
  • 4 cans of chicken
  • 4 packages of cheese slices
  • 8 jars of spaghetti sauce
  • 12 bottles of b-b-q sauce
  • 8 bottles of salad dressing
  • 6 bags of rice
  • 7 containers of dip
  • 5 bottles of A1
  • 2 bags of Goldfish crackers
  • 8 ears of corn
  • 1 cantelope
  • banana
  • 5 cases of sodas (not pictured-wouldn't fit)
  • 4 packs of paper plates

A pretty good haul!

1 comment:

Mosshouse said...

Love how much BBQ sauce you racked up. I think we could bathe in the number of bottles I have stored. It is the one thing my hubby says I cannot come home with again.